Beastmaster Durzag Tue 4th of Dec at 9 pm game time

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Beastmaster Durzag Tue 4th of Dec at 9 pm game time

Post by Lady in Ice » Sun Nov 25, 2018 6:40 pm

I hope it´s ok Twir, I stole your text from 2016.

I will be inviting some people from another clan as I suppose we cannot get 10 ppl, but would be great if we could pull at least 6-7 to event :)

We're talking about high lvl bossing here, so death is a concrete possibility.
We're going to be using discord; I will be in it beforehand (I swear :P)
We'll be using the Group System to form a raid group and the group will be made up by 10 players. WE NEED 10 KoAers!!!
We're going to start at 9pm gametime thereabout, but we will need to be in discord before that, so we can get ready.

There are 3 different roles in bm: bm tank, pet tank and dps. We need 2 bm tanks (a base and a back up tank), 2 or 3 pet tanks (usually one pet tank for the first and the third pets and the other pet tank for the second pet) and then we need dps.
We will decide who will cover what role beforehand depending on who is coming to the event and their experience.

Dps usually should be wearing power armour but feel free to wear tank armour if you're afraid of dying. You can choose between ranged or mage; .

And you will also need a tort or a yak full of food; better be safe than sorry:P

This is what is going to happen in a nutshell once we enter the arena:

At the beginning of the fight the arena will be flooded with airuts and chargers (for a total of 39 units). We'll need first to focus on airuts: pray against ranged during the fight, but if an airut attacks you with melee pray against melee. They hit hard (they are super airuts) and it's easy to get killed if you're not paying attention. If airuts aren't in sight attack charges, but remember airuts are our priority.

At about 22 units left Cormes will appears on the western corner of the arena and a tank will handle it. Once all the airuts are gone we're going to kill Cormes and once Cormes is killed we will need to kill some more airuts and any chargers left.
Cormes is one of Durzag's pets and it uses ranged attacks.

Very important here: once Cormes comes out and untill he's dead, leave the chargers alone (do not kill them!). Otherwise we're going to be swamped with airuts and believe me that wouldn't be fun.

At 0 units left Durzag will appear on the northeastern corner of the arena with one of his pets (Tuz or Krar). Both Durzag and the pet will be handled by the tanks. All around the arena there will be caged chargers; some of the dps will need to open the cages and lure the chargers to the southwestern corner where they will be killed as soon as possible.

ªOnce the charges are dead we will attack the pet and lower its lp to about 150k. At some point Durzag will call for the other pet and we will need to lower its lp to about 150k also. Pray against melee because Durzag could attack you instead of his tank, but keep an eye on the pets too, because they could also lose interest in their tanks and attack you, (Tuz uses magic and Krar uses ranged - Tuz's bite can be nasty).

When the pets are at 150k lp each we will move to Durzag and lower his lp to 750k. Durzag throws bombs and caged chargers; we have to defuse the bombs by clicking on them. Once Durzag is at 750k lp we will go back to the pets and kill them.

When the pets are both dead we will finally go back to Durzag and kill him. Pray against melee, dps like crazy, use dreadnips (if you have them), pay attention to bombs and cages thrown at you!

Here is the link to a guide on the Beastmaster: http://runescape.wikia.com/Beastmaster_ ... Strategies

Please use youtube search ( Beastmaster Durzag) to find teaching videos.

It seems a lot to learn and remember, but it is simpler than what it appears and it's fun!

You can get to Mazcab from the World window on Tuska's back (teleport to Tuska through Wizard Chambers in Lumby Swamp or run west from the Bandit Camp lodestone towards the God's carcass). The arena (Pit of Trials) is north of the portal. There's a bank in front of it, so you can gear up there.
The Group System also gives you the ability to quick hop worlds and get to the group leader.
If you have completed the Love Story quest and have 1750 reputation with the goebies you can use an otot tablet (modified house tablet) to get to Otot. From Otot run east towards the arena.

You can kill Durzag and loot his body once every 2 days. If you participated in the raid but died during it, you will still be able to loot the body of Durzag if you hit him at least once. You can also claim your loot from Fetcher just outside the arena.

Nota bene:

- have your incite off
- take stuns out of your ability bar

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Re: Beastmaster Durzag Tue 4th of Dec at 9 pm game time

Post by Twirlindana » Mon Nov 26, 2018 8:41 am

Ohhh👍😁
Come on KoA! Glory and Fame await us! Or Death...
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:52 am

I've entered the event into the clan noticeboard for you :D
Image]

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Mon Nov 26, 2018 11:08 pm

Cally Raven wrote:
Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:52 am
I've entered the event into the clan noticeboard for you :D
Thanks

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:19 pm

Can someone also please add to our calendar?
Thanks!

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Wed Nov 28, 2018 8:22 am

Lady in Ice wrote:
Tue Nov 27, 2018 5:19 pm
Can someone also please add to our calendar?
Thanks!
Done!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Dec 04, 2018 5:07 am

Bump! event is today D

Lady in Ice
Inactive

Post by Lady in Ice » Wed Dec 05, 2018 4:37 am

We didn´t have enough people fo BM, so we went to Nex .

Thank you for coming, Feinex, Twir and Canable Corp :D

We got aTorva boots drop :D

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Twirlindana » Wed Dec 05, 2018 7:22 am

Ty for hosting! 😁
ImageImageImageImage