Raist's Annual Demented Drop Party!!! Sat. 11-11-17

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Raist Fasa
Inactive
RSN: Raistfasa

Re: Raist's Annual Demented Drop Party!!! Sat. 11-11-17

Post by Raist Fasa » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:15 pm

Thanks guys! And thanks for attending! And again, MANY thanks to all the admins who donated and helped make this event a great one for all involved!

This event was a GREAT time! What fun we had together, just hanging out and then going through the planned stages of the event! This event ran a full 2 hours!!!

We started with a nice little tour of my POH and all the goodies inside, including a walk through of my extensive dungeon (that would be used later in the event!). We then had the costume party portion of the event, and I have to say, EVERYONE showed up in great Halloween and/or Fall Season themed costumes! We each took a minute or two to explain and show off our costumes to each other, and then prizes were handed out for multiple categories! These were as follows:

-Scariest and most Frightful Costume went to : Gen for his Spooky Pharaoh Costume.
Prize: 250 Purple Sweets, Fish Mask, Highwayman Mask and 5m gp

-Most Classic Costume (and funniest presentation) went to: Deep Pain for his 'It's old like me so I'm Wearing it' Father Time Death Costume.
Prize: 250 Purple Sweets, Fish Mask, Black Unicorn Mask and 5m gp

-Most Delicious and Costume we'd wanna eat went to: Cally Raven for her Golden Girl Pizza Costume.
Prize: 250 Purple Sweets, Cat Mask, White Unicorn Mask and 5m gp

I went as the Headless Horseman, but as the host, I collect no prize :-)

After the Costume Party, we had the Demented Drop Party portion of the Event; where all participants were dropped into my dungeon via the trap doo...errrrr....rug, yes...rug....in the middle of my throne room. They met my various dungeon pets, who needless to say, were much less than hospitable. We greeted each other with PvP revelry until only one remained; two time consecutive back to back year winner and Champion of the Demented Drop: Gen!!!

Prize: 50m gp

Lastly we embarked on some old school PvP'ing and had a double elimination boxing tournament, held in my POH ring, again housed in my dungeon; but this time it was pure 1 on 1 PvP as my 'pets' were sent to bed. In this Event, the host Raistfasa, ruled...and went undefeated through the entire tournament, taking on all comers and K0'ing them one by one!!! I am the Mike Tyson of RuneScape, lol.

Prize: 50m (of which 25m was given to Deep Pain for 2cnd place in the event and will go towards the KoA Anniversary party fund)

Awesome Event!!!

Attendance:

Gen
Deep
Cally
Raist
Main Account now Raistfasa (one word with no space)
Maxed June 9th 2017

All Hail Zaros...

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: Raist's Annual Demented Drop Party!!! Sat. 11-11-17

Post by Cally Raven » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:28 pm

Tyvm for hosting Raist :D
Image]