Double XP Weekend Competition!!

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Vulstok
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Vulstok

Double XP Weekend Competition!!

Post by Vulstok » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:00 am

Its that time of the (half)year again! If you don't know already most exp you earn over the weekend will be doubled! Unless you're obi.

The event and by some bizarre coincidence the double experience starts at 12:00 UTC (in game clock) on Friday the 23th of September. It ends at 12:00 UTC on Monday the 26th of September.

Who will be KoA's biggest gainer? Watch the action here. I advise you don't actually watch it, it is pretty boring. Maybe refresh it from time to time. Also everyone can compete just by logging into Runescape and gaining exp, in case that wasn't clear.

And here is the tracker for it! http://www.runeclan.com/clan/kingdom_of ... xp_weekend

Important Notes

Log out before the event!
So that the high scores are updated and the tracker can take an accurate snapshot.

Abide by Jagex and KoA rules!
Because unlike redundancy there is no sexy side to cheating.

Don't change your name from now until the end!
The tracker will get confused. You will also jeopardize your precious stat increments.

Show the Avatars respect!
If you choose to summon an avatar during the weekend, please be mindful of others.
Remember that there are clan-mates that cannot use all worlds (e.g. high level dungeoneering worlds; high skill total worlds; VIP world).
Please be sure that there is at least one avatar available at a bank not in priff for members on one of KoA's homeworlds(W82 & W64).
If you summon an avatar, you MUST remain in the CC while using it.
If you have an avatar summoned and you decide to leave the game, you MUST dismiss it prior to logging.
Periodically (every 15 mins or so), announce in CC that you have one out and its current location and world. Likewise, please monitor the CC for requests from fellow members asking where the avatars are.
If you've summoned the avatar for 2 hours, ask in CC if someone else would like to use it. If not, then you're welcome to continue using it.

GOOD LUCK, HAVE FUN!

Hey guys awesome weekend! I wish I could have been on more but y'all put up some awesome skill experiance! The 1st-3rd winners are:

1st-Monzell with a whopping 109,393,257 XP!
2nd-K Graber 35,965,236
3rd-Wynn Andye 25,058,998

I would like to make an awesome shout out the the clan again. As a clan we earned a total of 530,744,404 XP! That is 514th out of all of RS clans!

P.S.-Some or all of the above words may or may not have been used by other KoA admins. I refuse to be liable for hurt feelings; unless you are fatfinger23 or Aeru then i will gladly relish in the fact.

Aerumnous
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Aerumnous

Re: Double XP Weekend Competition!!

Post by Aerumnous » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:55 am

Wooo gaining time!
ImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:58 am

Good Luck to all :D
Image]

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Fri Sep 23, 2016 9:00 am

BUMP!! :D
Image]

Wynn Andye
Inactive
RSN: Wynn Andye

Re: Double XP Weekend Competition - Tracker issues

Post by Wynn Andye » Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 am

I don't think the tracker was working right for 2xp weekend. The number displaying for my results in the tracker at the end of 2xp weekend, 25,058,998, was actually four hours before the end of 2xp. I got logged out, and so I checked the tracker and wrote the number down. My gains were not tracked for the last four hours which included around 75 combat dummies, 5 yew trees, and an hour of protean traps.

Great 2xp weekend...just wanted to let everyone know about the tracker issues. Congrats to everyone on their gains!

Wynn :)

(Btw my skill totals in my signature aren't updating either... they are off by about 2 weeks)

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Sep 27, 2016 6:36 am

Wynn Andye wrote:(Btw my skill totals in my signature aren't updating either... they are off by about 2 weeks)
I didn't check my gains against tracker, though your sig is Runetrack and the comp was Runeclan, so that means both of them are not recording gains properly at the moment

Edit: Wynn's sig was checked and is now up to date, but without a number for the exp gains lost we cannot check that
Image]

Wynn Andye
Inactive
RSN: Wynn Andye

Post by Wynn Andye » Tue Sep 27, 2016 7:44 am

Ok thanks Cally.... sig is updatng now :)

Wynn

Raist Fasa
Inactive
RSN: Raistfasa

Post by Raist Fasa » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:32 pm

Great job guys! Congratz!!
Main Account now Raistfasa (one word with no space)
Maxed June 9th 2017

All Hail Zaros...