GWD - K'ril Tsutsaroth Event Sat Jul 9, 9pm GMT - 5pm EDT

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

GWD - K'ril Tsutsaroth Event Sat Jul 9, 9pm GMT - 5pm EDT

Post by Twirlindana » Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:00 pm

Last time we went wolf hunting, this time we're going demon hunting!

To get to GWD you can use the GWD teleport (61 magic and The Mighty Fall quest required) or the Trollheim teleport (61 magic and Eadgar's Ruse quest required).
Zamorak's Camp is in the northeastern corner of GWD. To get there you have to jump a broken bridge and your prayer will be drained.
To enter Zammy's Fortress you need 70 constitution and the kc as usual is set at 40 zamorakians.
Mage is good here, but I prefer meleeing.

Just a few things to know about our guy:

- K'ril has 3 different attacks: one melee attack, one magic attack and one typeless special attack. We need to pay attention to the special attack (5500+ dmg that also drains prayer).
- Before using his special attack K'ril will jump in the air and shout "Yaarrgh!"
- If you pray during the fight K'ril will feel like using his special attack more. (I'm not sure if this is actually true or some kind of urban legend).
- Debilitate halves the damage taken.
- We can be poisoned here, so bring antipoison potions!
- As all the Bosses in GWD K'ril has 3 minions. We will just kill them after killing K'ril.

Here a link to a guide about this boss: http://runescape.wikia.com/wiki/K'ril_T ... Strategies
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Re: GWD - K'ril Tsutsaroth Event Sat Jul 9, 9pm GMT - 5pm ED

Post by Twirlindana » Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:56 pm

Ty all for coming: Balaquina, Ducky Fuzz, FatFingers23, LBX Revenant and Mr Doubt :D
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage