Zammy twins massacre Tues 19th March 7pm BST

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Zammy twins massacre Tues 19th March 7pm BST

Post by blarny3 » Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:17 pm

Hi all...these are not as bad as you think...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b7HO-J10Dr8

Basically in my words...

Hit the red one first..the blue one who has had too much energy drink will bounce off walls, you need to avoid this, i find just drawing a little square using your character works well.... Then the red one will kick off, she will say 'lets purge them all', and at this point move underneath her and hit her sister (the blue one). The blue and red one will move into middle as should you as the outside sets alight and they say 'burn baby burn'....you will see a timer on the twins, DO NOT RISK IT GETTING TO ZERO as it hits hard the explosion, I move to the corner of the fire (make sure auto retaliate is off). Then it starts at the beginning where you go to the red one and avoid the speed induced twin.

Not as hard as it sounds, and so easy with more than one of us...my setup is melee, but you can use other setups/

My Yak...has 3 super restores and rest food...my backback has polli tele scrolls, 2 x overs and 2 x renewals, 4 x super rests and the rest food, these may need to be tweaked as a group though.

Hope to see you there.
ImageImage

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Re: Zammy twins massacre Tues 19th March 7pm BST

Post by blarny3 » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:07 pm

Twirl and selene

Ty for coming champs x
ImageImage

Princess Selene
Inactive
RSN: Selene

Re: Zammy twins massacre Tues 19th March 7pm BST

Post by Princess Selene » Tue Apr 19, 2016 8:35 pm

Thanks for hosting Debs! Was fun for me starting to explore the new GWD. And it looked pretty! :D