Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Event Team, Media, Liaison Team

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: FatFingers23
RSN2: FitFingers

Did someone say Thaler?

Post by FatFingers23 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 1:20 pm

SO with all the magical power invested in me i have decided for us to do Stealing Creation on the 13th of February at 20:00 game time. Reasons: it's in spotlight so we can make that Thaler, BUT don't worry we will do Pest Control soon! In other news do you all over seas do Valentines Day? Because i know some of you may be wanting to take out your sweethearts on the night of the 13th so this even can be moved!

Touristguide
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Touristguide

Re: Did someone say Thaler?

Post by Touristguide » Fri Feb 12, 2016 12:56 pm

HaHa love the post, and thanks for setting it up. Yes we celebrate Valentine's Day in Japan. I think it is one of the "Hallmark Holidays" celebrated around the world, but good question to ask. It'll be fun to steal some of the blue teams resource "love!"

blue october
RSN: bIue 0ctober

Post by blue october » Fri Feb 12, 2016 2:18 pm

we celebrate it here in the uk too but stealing creations sounds much more fun :D

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: FatFingers23
RSN2: FitFingers

Post by FatFingers23 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 6:30 pm

Hey guys I'm having a lot of issues going on today, I'll probably be in game some today. But I won't be able to host the event. Sorry to everyone who was looking forward to it. I hope you all still have it and someone steps up and hosts it. Just today is not a good day for me at all.