RSN: Mjoltiny

Re: SotC: Build Tick 48

Post by Mjoltiny » Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:06 pm

Rawr! I wanna be a dwagon baaaby!

big thugn
RSN: Dr Melic

Post by big thugn » Tue Jun 26, 2012 4:21 pm

Ima agree with puts on the hole tam is doing a grat job thing on acount of I know nothing about the citadel even tams explanation went a few steps over my head, the only thing I see the citadel as is free summoning firemaking and cooking xp since thats all I do up there, als the fealty reward is great. One question about the dragon however, is this a dragon we can fight and get bones and hide off of or is it purely cosmetic?
PHD(Googleoligy)

magerpainz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Magerpainz

Post by magerpainz » Tue Jun 26, 2012 5:35 pm

"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" "you question the great and wonderful Tamal?"
It was a quote from the movie, the wizard of Oz, but I think it was "the great and powerful", not "great and wonderful".

And yeh, if the scarecrow didn't ask, he never would have got his diploma......even though, when he tried to recite Pythagorean's theorem afterwards, he said it wrong.
Image Image Image
Sometimes..standing for what you believe...means standing alone!
"Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you will ever be again!"
I want a Spartan Woman!

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Tue Jun 26, 2012 7:24 pm

big thugn wrote:Ima agree with puts on the hole tam is doing a grat job thing on acount of I know nothing about the citadel even tams explanation went a few steps over my head, the only thing I see the citadel as is free summoning firemaking and cooking xp since thats all I do up there, als the fealty reward is great. One question about the dragon however, is this a dragon we can fight and get bones and hide off of or is it purely cosmetic?
Purely cosmetic.
morituri te salutant

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Tue Jun 26, 2012 10:32 pm

magerpainz wrote:
"pay no attention to the man behind the curtain" "you question the great and wonderful Tamal?"
It was a quote from the movie, the wizard of Oz, but I think it was "the great and powerful", not "great and wonderful".

And yeh, if the scarecrow didn't ask, he never would have got his diploma......even though, when he tried to recite Pythagorean's theorem afterwards, he said it wrong.
I'm always surprised when I find someone that hasn't seen The Wizard of Oz.

hmmm... If you think about it, I host events to get ppl to go to the citadel each week, and do what "the man behind the curtain" asks of us. .... Citadel - Oz ..... Tamal - The Wizard..... me - Dorothy ...? I'm sure we hava a Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion in KoA, too. :lol:

Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side. Oh joy! Rapture! I got a brain! How can I ever thank you enough?
Wizard of Oz: You can't.
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

magerpainz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by magerpainz » Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:56 pm

So what did you learn Dorothy? I use that one on my kids a lot. Also, If I only had a brain
If I have to be a character..... how about the lion. Courage!
Cowardly Lion: Courage! What makes a king out of a slave? Courage! What makes the flag on the mast to wave? Courage! What makes the elephant charge his tusk in the misty mist, or the dusky dusk? What makes the muskrat guard his musk? Courage! What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder? Courage! What makes the dawn come up like thunder? Courage! What makes the Hottentot so hot? What puts the "ape" in apricot? What have they got that I ain't got?
Dorothy, Scarecrow, Tin Woodsman: Courage!
Cowardly Lion: You can say that again! Huh?
Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
Yeh, I don't know if they did that intentionally as a joke or what, but that statement is wrong irl.
I have to teach the Pythagorean Theorem to beginner electronics students and it should read like this:
"The sum of the squares of the legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse".
Image Image Image
"Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you will ever be again!"
I want a Spartan Woman!

SnowAngel
Inactive

Post by SnowAngel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 4:46 am

magerpainz wrote:
Scarecrow: The sum of the square roots of any two sides of an isosceles triangle is equal to the square root of the remaining side.
Yeh, I don't know if they did that intentionally as a joke or what, but that statement is wrong irl.
I have to teach the Pythagorean Theorem to beginner electronics students and it should read like this:
"The sum of the squares of the legs of a right triangle is equal to the square of the hypotenuse".
Are you sure you're the Lion and not Professor Marvel?
Professor Marvel: Professor Marvel never guesses, he knows!
;)
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow

magerpainz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by magerpainz » Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:21 pm

hmmm... If you think about it, I host events to get ppl to go to the citadel each week, and do what "the man behind the curtain" asks of us. .... Citadel - Oz ..... Tamal - The Wizard..... me - Dorothy ...? I'm sure we hava a Scarecrow, Tin Man and Lion in KoA, too. :lol:

I'm thinking you play the role of the good witch of the North, guiding us to the citadel, and directing us on our duties? "Just follow the yellow brick road."
Image Image Image
I want a Spartan Woman!

SnowAngel
Inactive

Post by SnowAngel » Wed Jun 27, 2012 3:33 pm

magerpainz wrote:I'm thinking you play the role of the good witch of the North, guiding us to the citadel, and directing us on our duties? "Just follow the yellow brick road."
That works, too! :lol:
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow

putsters
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Putsters

Post by putsters » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:08 pm

Nobody gets in to see the wizard. Not nobody

zerocoollll
RSN: Zero Smurf

Post by zerocoollll » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:46 pm

magerpainz wrote: I'm thinking you play the role of the good witch of the North, guiding us to the citadel, and directing us on our duties? "Just follow the yellow brick road."
careful I think only 1 member can be the "good" witch. And she might get mad giving that title to someone else.