Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

KoA Admin
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: KoA Owner

Post by KoA Admin » Fri May 06, 2016 5:47 pm

Clan Avatars can now be recalled by any member of staff

Clan members can click on the clan noticeboard to check the type and world the avatars are on.
It also shows if a clan member has logged out while still having the avatar summoned.

If you notice an avatar is missing or a clan member has logged out with one please inform a member of staff and where possible the avatar will be recalled.
Staff will check first what is happening with the missing ava and that it is not a glitch etc, so please be patient and hopefully the staff will be able to resolve the situation as soon as possible.

Princess Selene
Inactive
RSN: Selene

Re: Avatar Recall

Post by Princess Selene » Fri May 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Yay! Thanks for the update, anonymous admin person! :p

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Fri May 06, 2016 8:00 pm

Princess Selene wrote:Yay! Thanks for the update, anonymous admin person! :p
:))
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Fri May 06, 2016 8:02 pm

We have a wee gremlin thingy that does all the admin posts, we pay them in the odd scraps left from the admin parties we hold in the office :-o :D
Image]

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Fri May 06, 2016 10:07 pm

slave labor of gremlins! lol
Nice change. Grats and thanks to the annoying admin folks!

Touristguide
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Touristguide

Post by Touristguide » Sat May 07, 2016 1:13 am

Yes but you should see the mess that they make of the place! Have to hire imps to clean it all up, and they are not cheap either :-)

Tourist

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Sun May 08, 2016 3:31 am

This is good news as I was guilty of logging with an ava and felt so bad when I logged in almost 24 hrs later and saw that admin hadn't recalled it! :oops: Bailey assured me if he had the power he would have called it back! He likes having powers! I think he secretly wants to be Superman. \:D/
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Sun May 08, 2016 6:59 am

SnowAngel wrote:This is good news as I was guilty of logging with an ava and felt so bad when I logged in almost 24 hrs later and saw that admin hadn't recalled it! :oops: Bailey assured me if he had the power he would have called it back! He likes having powers! I think he secretly wants to be Superman. \:D/
Did you log back in still having the ava Ashlee? they should return to the pool after 6 hours or so I thought and it was showing you were still ingame at the citadel with the ava but not showing you in cc, therefore there was a glitch. Only the KoA Owner account had the recall ability, we did some digging and have now resolved this as soon as we were told there was a problem.
Image]

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: FatFingers23
RSN2: FitFingers

Post by FatFingers23 » Mon May 09, 2016 5:51 pm

Oh my idk how my ears were not burning :o i just now noticed my name was here lol.

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Thu May 12, 2016 3:59 am

Did you log back in still having the ava Ashlee? they should return to the pool after 6 hours or so I thought and it was showing you were still ingame at the citadel with the ava but not showing you in cc, therefore there was a glitch. Only the KoA Owner account had the recall ability, we did some digging and have now resolved this as soon as we were told there was a problem.
I think I logged out from the Citadel at around midnight and when I got back on at around 9:30pm I was at the Prif portal and still had it so the 6 hr rule must not be working now?
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Thu May 12, 2016 6:26 am

Snowangel wrote:I think I logged out from the Citadel at around midnight and when I got back on at around 9:30pm I was at the Prif portal and still had it so the 6 hr rule must not be working now?
Thanx for clarifying Ashlee. Any member of staff can now recall the ava so this situation should not happen again. :D
Image]