Regarding mandatory Citadel participation

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Regarding mandatory Citadel participation

Post by Oobz » Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:47 am

In response to a post by Sir Chris in the sotC Build Tick 21 thread (See here)

Admin have discussed the issue of mandatory Citadel participation. We've concluded it would be far too difficult to enforce mandatory Citadel participation and doing such would be detrimental to the harmony of the clan. Therefore, we do not insist Citadel work from clan members. However, as Citadel tiers increase, we do need a larger number of clannies VISITING the citadel each month. (Go to the clan camp, enter the citadel and exit. Please start a habit of visiting the citadel once a week even if you have no plans to train there.)

Thanks to those who train at the Citadel every week. You're efforts are greatly appreciated. Tier 6 approacheth!

Thanks to those who host training events at the Citadel to encourage clan participation.

and, as always, a BIG thanks to Tamal for his Overseer role with the Citadel. ^:)^

Dr Brad
Oobz
Poppy Koc
Image Image

paragram
Inactive
RSN: Paragram

Re: Regarding mandatory Citadel participation

Post by paragram » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:12 am

My playing time has been greatly reduced of late. But I try to visit the citadel every week, and max out if at all possible. Some weeks all I get to is Citadel, Farm/pengs, and circus :!: Go KoA %-(

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Post by Sir Chris » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:33 am

I'm right there with ya Para :)
I understand it's hard or near impossible to enforce but I wasn't thinking about it that way, sort of an "honor (or Honour for certain countries ;) ) system" deal. I know as the citadel grows it will require more upkeep and attendance and the idea of asking members to "visit citadel and gather 200+ resources where possible" isn't all that much in my opinion.

Again, I really don't want this to come off as if I am for this, I'm okay with it either way. Just throwing it out there as Citadels have become a part of clans and obviously a big part of ours.

<):)

Huzzah
RSN: Huzzah

Post by Huzzah » Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:58 am

Thanks for the upkeep oobz. I believe we have a good clan who works well with the citadel as is. I could go for either way to be honest it wouldn't effect me much. I max out most weeks, its actually pretty enjoyable if you go to an event. That being said I honestly hope (and believe they do) most members pitch a bit of time at least each week because it generally doesn't take that long and you get a moderate amount of exp counting the clan ring.

C-ya all at the citadel tuesday. :)
[b]Classic:[/b] Combat 084 - 1134 Total Level.
[b]Pre-Eoc[/b] Combat 121 - 2288 Total Level.

Retired fall of 2012. Goodluck Koa! :)