LOCKED CITADEL

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

LOCKED CITADEL

Post by Twirlindana » Wed Jan 17, 2024 9:11 pm

So it has happened again. The citadel locked down because not enough clannies entered it last week. This is the third time it happened in recent months.

At the moment, we have 65 active clannies in our clan. For the citadel to stay open, we only need that 5 clannies enter it every week. They don't need to do a thing in the citadel, I can do the upkeep by myself. We don't have mandatory citadel events, we don't have mandatory events at all. All I ask of you is to lose 2 minutes of your playtime and get in and out of the citadel. It would also be nice if you read the chat every now and then (I mean the ingame CC), because what's the point of being in a clan if you act like you aren't even there.

As of now (one hour after I started asking for help), the citadel is still locked, even though there were enough clannies online to unlock it again and even though two clannies logged into the game just to help.

So considering all of this and considering I am quite angry at the moment, I have decided that I will stop doing citadel events. If enough clannies will get into it the citadel, good, I will keep doing the upkeep, otherwise the citadel will start depleting and literally go to hell. If that is what the clan wants, so be it.
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Re: LOCKED CITADEL

Post by Lawidget » Sat Jan 27, 2024 11:31 am

Thank you for the nudge. I try to check in weekly. I will be more diligent.

Laurie

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Sun Jan 28, 2024 6:23 am

For side note since people seems to be not aware of it there are 2 reward you can get there. First the avatar habitat for max of 6% XP boost (rank 3). Second the bonus XP from the Quartermaster in the Keep.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:00 pm

When is the best time to visit the citadel please, I have totally forgotten everything about game ticks etc. And thank you for doing what you do Twirl, it is appreciated.. It used to be easier to keep everyone up to speed back in the day as loads of people visited the forums, it doesn't seem so much anymore.
Image Image

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Wed Jan 31, 2024 8:11 pm

Oobz wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:00 pm
When is the best time to visit the citadel please, I have totally forgotten everything about game ticks etc. And thank you for doing what you do Twirl, it is appreciated.. It used to be easier to keep everyone up to speed back in the day as loads of people visited the forums, it doesn't seem so much anymore.
The citadel resets every Wednesday at 8 pm gmt.
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Thu Feb 01, 2024 4:32 pm

Oobz wrote:
Wed Jan 31, 2024 12:00 pm
I take it as weekly D&D. Basically do it before Wednesday and you're good
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Fri Feb 02, 2024 9:10 am

Thanks both. I'll definitely make the effort to visit every week.
Image Image