A short guide to our Citadel

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

A short guide to our Citadel

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Jan 03, 2019 12:22 am

We have a lovely tier 7 Citadel, lots of green grass, relaxing water gurgling in the fountains, a brisk wind blowing in our ears and ... a pooping dragon looming on our heads. :p

You can get to the citadel through a citadel portal.
There are 2 of them, one is in Priff and the other one is at the Clan Camp south of Fally.
Right-click on the portal and choose "Quick Teleport".

At the Clan Camp you can get a Vexillum from the Scribe (south-west of the portal) and a Clan Cloak from the Captain of the Guard (south-east of the portal). You can also get both the vex and the cloak from one of our staff members. They just need to use a vex and a cloak on you...

You can use the vex to teleport to one of the portals and you can get a bit of xp from the cloak once you reach max fealty (rank 3).

Image Image

This is the portal where you arrive at in the citadel:

Click on the Citadel Information icon and this will open up:

Click on one of the "T" icons to get around the citadel. We have 7 skill plots: a loom, a bbq, and a wc skill plot on the left side of the map and a mine, a furnace, a kiln and an obelisk skill plot on the right side of the map.

Notice the next build countdown. In the picture the citadel will reset in 6 days 23 hours and 7 minutes, right in time for the Citadel Event on next Wednesday! :p

You can train every week at the citadel untill you reach your cap that is set at 2700 resources, 270 of which can be used on summoning (trained at the obelisk).

While you are in the citadel, you can view the citadel tab containing info on your progress and on the different skill plots.

Every week goals need to be reached for the different plots so that the citadel can maintain its tier.

First things first, go to the avatar habitat (town square teleport):

Right-click on the Avatar Control Stone, then choose "Attune to Avatar" and then "Citadel Skill Plot resource bonus" to be able to gather resources fast (you should get capped in about 30-40 minutes).

Now you are ready to train. Once you are done, go back to the Avatar Control Stone, righ-click the stone, choose "Attune To Avatar" and then "Experience Boost" to be able to get an xp boost from 3% to 6% depending on your fealty.

See! I am loyal, so I have a 6% xp boost. :P

Then go to the keep and speak to the Quartermaster to claim a bit of bonus xp, but only if you have skilled enough at the citadel (you will get a message when you have done that):

We also have a bank and an altar in the Keep:

Now go back to the portal, right-click on it and leave the citadel.

Lots of info about Clan Citadels on the wiki Here

Happy 'scaping!
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: A short guide to our Citadel

Post by Cally Raven » Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:13 am

Excellent guide Twirl, thank you :D
Image]

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Re: A short guide to our Citadel

Post by SnowAngel » Mon Jan 07, 2019 4:42 am

Very nice guide, Twirl. It's very easy to understand, excellent for those new to KoA. :ymapplause:
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)