Beefeater

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Re: Beefeater

Post by scootch » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:20 pm

Need to Lock it Lets move on think everyone has said their peace.

And Trix Pass the Popcorn this way.

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: blarny3

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:27 pm

Had no idea I had assumed that Trix...thanks for pointing that out!!!! No not assuming that everyone are idiots however some personalities are not admin material...simple as..I was not as I hated being bitched at whenever a decision had to be made.

The admins in this clan do a brilliant job, if you do not agree with the decisions you are free to leave...I want to get on and rs...and let you make your judgements based on what you think you know...I will continue to trust that admin have our best interests at heart..and trust their judgement...Andy I agree with you mate.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
ImageImage

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:33 pm

I thnk they do a fair job, no doubt it's a hard job and a lot goes on behind the scenes. I still see no reason why admins can't be voted in or at least the same posts made when Event and Liason positions are open. No offense to anyone that is an admin at this time. Like I said they do a fair job. I just disagree with the process of how admins are appointed with no input from the actual clan itself. I don't blindly trust anyone no matter who they are that won't change no matter who is appointed admin but im sure they try to do the best they can (at least I would hope). I've not made any judgements or said anything negative toward admin so asking me to leave is pretty unnecessary. There's no doubt I've had a couple run ins, was asked to change certain things and I have changed them and haven't had any other problems. I still think we all have the right to voice our opinion and state simple facts that are blatantly obvious. I don't think anyone here is making up things or passing judgement on anything less THAN WHAT THEY KNOW.

Rawstar
RSN: Rawstar

Post by Rawstar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:38 pm

Dismissing the suggestion of a democratic election for clan administrative positions because 'some personalities are not admin material' seems a little idiotic

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:42 pm

Rawstar wrote:Dismissing the suggestion of a democratic election for clan administrative positions because 'some personalities are not admin material' seems a little idiotic
To much goes on behind the curtains to avoid drama, inconveniences and/or prejudices to get the hole picture of some people(the case with beef is good example). But I must admit it's two edge blade, holding the crowed in darkness may avoid drama but it will also great it when certain thing come out about certain people.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:44 pm

I mean in general, please do not make out this was personal against you Trix..if people seriously disagree with the admin decisions they have the right...as I do to leave the clan if they so wish...it is an extremely hard job, with difficult decisions sometimes with popular personalities like Beef. I never trust blindly but I have been priviledged to work as admin and have worked with all the current admins and know how much thought and discussion goes into these decisions.

In real life there are some decisions that will divide people, its the same with an organisation like Koa, and people can live with it or not its their right and their choice.
ImageImage

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:46 pm

lol @ idiotic
ImageImage

TrixStar

Post by TrixStar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:53 pm

blarny3 wrote:lol @ idiotic
It is though, not that you're an idiot but dismissing even the thought of having people actually voted on by everyone in the clan is something that should be the norm. I see no reason why open Admin positions shouldn't be posted and voted on. What problems could come of that? Certainly if we honestly think this is an Adult clan there's no reason to think we can't make Adult decisions.

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:03 pm

Davva0668 wrote: Adult, no drama clan - my arse!!!!
I think that our CC compared to most any other CC's is relativly drama-free. The forums on the other hand, lol, is an entirely different beast. But atleast we do have a place to discuss these kind of issues without bogging down our in-game experiances.

KoA is the best clan I have ever been in & I'm proud to be a part of a community were adults can talk about adult issues without being persecuted for expressing our individual opinions on such hot-topics. Many other clans (and admins) would kick members for even hinting at anti-clan sentiments. Here you have the freedom to speak your mind & be heard by all without being scrutinizingly censored. We have a good thing here & for those that don't like it, well, the door swings both ways. :)>-

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:05 pm

Because there are cliques within any clan...and it would not be fair, if anyone has real justified objections to admins in post then it is discussed and has been behind the scenes..it is done as fairly as possible...hey I am the first to admit I was not admin material...I hated making those difficult calls..and it was impacting on my RL hence why I stood down, some people even made up WHY I left lol, so I know how easy it is for assumptions.

Seriously...being called an idiot is nothing to what I have been called...and it really does not faze me...I hope we as a clan can move on and we will, there has been similar uproars...as far as Beef is concerned..he did an innappropriate thing..he has been punished...very sad for some..not for others.

again line drawn__________________________________
ImageImage

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:06 pm

the door swings both ways.
Is this u coming out of the closet :lol:
ImageImage

DoctorDRAG0N
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: DoctorDRAGON

Post by DoctorDRAG0N » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:13 pm

blarny3 wrote:
the door swings both ways.
Is this u coming out of the closet :lol:
Lol Debs, you & your fantasies! :P

TrixStar

Post by TrixStar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:15 pm

blarny3 wrote:Because there are cliques within any clan...and it would not be fair, if anyone has real justified objections to admins in post then it is discussed and has been behind the scenes..it is done as fairly as possible...hey I am the first to admit I was not admin material...I hated making those difficult calls..and it was impacting on my RL hence why I stood down, some people even made up WHY I left lol, so I know how easy it is for assumptions.

Seriously...being called an idiot is nothing to what I have been called...and it really does not faze me...I hope we as a clan can move on and we will, there has been similar uproars...as far as Beef is concerned..he did an innappropriate thing..he has been punished...very sad for some..not for others.

again line drawn__________________________________
Sorry I'm just confused. People throwing their hat in the ring per say when an Admin position is announced, and a group of 70-80 active voting Adults picking who they think would do the best part isnt fair how?

blarny3
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by blarny3 » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:16 pm

OOOOOOOps sorry lol ;) DD you know me too well lol...sry trix line drawn for final time lol
ImageImage

TrixStar

Post by TrixStar » Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:18 pm

I guess there's a reason we don't vote for Admins.....no one just knows what it is.