mummble

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

mummble

Post by scootch » Wed Mar 24, 2010 10:39 am

Mummble latley Is taken on a new look . Is getting popular. This has helped Alot of new things More people are Having fun and Is easier to walk through new mini games. Getting to hear each others accents Is really exciting Is been a hoot thats for sure. Alot good fun. This is a forum where we are truly adults. Some times gets a little rough but theirs no print. So the entire CC Cant be offended by anything that is said because it is voice.
one can still type in the mummble. I feel it is safer in mummble, Because I have heard Of Mods checking out cc. People getting into trouble because of it.
Voice chat - With mini games has helped alot. IMO Is easier to hear the directions then try to read them And Move the char easier. I keep a postive mummble is another tool that keeps KOA what it is. (fun) The negative I dont always see the cc type.
Scootch

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Re: mummble

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 11:58 am

That's night I was surprised how many where in mumble when I logged in

But I so agree with you Scootch on all your points

the nice thing are the subrooms that can easily be used for mini-games so not to clutter the regular room with instructions/directions/"bless my grave" pleas... (thinking Dag Kings event lol)

BlackJoker
RSN: Black Jokr

Post by BlackJoker » Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:04 pm

Fun? Yes, that would be the word for it right now :D

We should totally use it more often. I'm with scootchy here.
[color=#004000][b]KoA's Pretty Boy is back![/b][/color]
[img]http://i114.photobucket.com/albums/n248 ... lqcopy.png[/img]

Ewsentinel
RSN: Ewsentinel

Post by Ewsentinel » Wed Mar 24, 2010 2:25 pm

If I can ever get my audio input working again *heavy sigh*, I'll do the mumble thing more. As it is, it's MUCH easier to type in-game while playing instead of another program.

onezerobin
Inactive
RSN: ulidr

Post by onezerobin » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Ya mumble is fun for mini games, where instant help is needed. But, I prefer the RS in game cc conversation, because then I can go afk and create a racket of noice with vacuum while slaying :D
Last edited by onezerobin on Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

TrixStar
RSN: trixstar

Post by TrixStar » Wed Mar 24, 2010 3:47 pm

Eh it's either ok for me or really annoying at times.

Mabelrose2
Inactive
RSN: Mabelrose2

Post by Mabelrose2 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm

True it's not always like last night what with all the singing and drinking...

and you think I'm kidding? muaaaaah

beefeater555
RSN: UNCLE LER0Y

Post by beefeater555 » Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:24 pm

When I logged into Mumble last night I was definitely shocked by the number of people in there. I have never seen that many people in there. I truely believe its a good thing though. The laughing and joking makes boring tasks fly by. Its also very handy in those rare time times when you die and need your grave blessed ASAP (as soon as possible).
Not all the members have mic's but they are still participating by typing and having Mumble speak for them.
It really is a HOOT!

jaklumen
Inactive

Post by jaklumen » Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:17 am

I still need to build a mic stand or something.

"Why don't you just use a headset, jak?"

Sound is an absolute pain in Linux... it is not as simple as it seems to be in Windows. It was a royal pain just getting things working through a Soundblaster Live! card. Or I'll have to find my hardware switch so I can use a headset off the sound card.

Ditto everything Scootch said... Mumble is a lot of fun and is a much better way IMHO to get to know members of KoA. Put me a whole lot more at ease.