New site functions.

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

New site functions.

Post by Deep_Pain » Thu May 29, 2008 4:10 am

Reputation system

I did mean to announce this before. One of the new functions added recently was the reputation system.

Unlike most sites that have a reputation system, it is extremely difficult tto earn reputation here for just posting and visiting the site etc, you may notice that your reputation still below one, even after several days of the system being in effect.

Please give reputation to those who deserve it, but be aware points are very difficult to earn, so use them sparingly.

All teh staff have been given 25 rep points to give out to get the ball rolling.

Currently this function is only on the light-side theme, I need to edit the dark theme for the functions to show, if you are on the darkside dont worry, you will stil gain any reputation earnt, just not see it.

-------------------------------------

Birthday Mod.

Yes it's your birthday.. or is it?

want people to know when your birthday approaches? then fill in your details, you do not have to enter your year of birth if you don't wish to share just how old you are.

------------------------------------------

User location flag.

yes it's a flag, and it shows where you are from!

--------------------------------------

Myspace in your profile,

Just a thing you can fill in which will have a link to your myspace, shows in posts along the bottom next to pm etc, also in your profile.

----------------------------------------

All the above are editable in your profile.

Also a few other edits, see who's been online in the lat 24 hours, who's banned, a few other things that arnt really editable but add to the functions of the site.
Last edited by Deep_Pain on Thu May 29, 2008 4:19 am, edited 1 time in total.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Green
Inactive

Re: Reputation system.

Post by Green » Thu May 29, 2008 4:17 am

ooo, i saw that private message but I didn't get it lol.  Ofcourse I live for the Darkside :P

Frobozz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Frobozz

Re: New site functions.

Post by Frobozz » Thu May 29, 2008 7:42 am

Nice additions Dan.  Great job!
Frobozz the Wizard
Because you have to burn. In order to shine.

damnimmart
Inactive

Re: New site functions.

Post by damnimmart » Thu May 29, 2008 10:22 am

I'm not familiar with this reputation system.
How does it work? and what does it say?