Giving up PVP

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Giving up PVP

Post by scootch » Tue Oct 13, 2009 11:29 pm

other day when I was in PVP i jumped on someone, and guy goes u need to ask first, I thought man whats up with this, Lot just run in the bank, Guess its time That i put away A old life and Might try skilling, I been offerd full time with a waring clan. But that means i would have to leave KOA. they do not alot alow their members in any other clans.Am Not totally sure what to do. But the Wild Is gone as i ever knew it to be. it saddens me to see a part of the game lost forever.
Its been working on me for along time now. Other day just kind of got to me, lol My old crew They Quit to, But now they are in god wars everyday. Isnt it Ironic.
Got a gazzillion quests to do. Plus skilling
See yall in the game
Scootch

Geve
Inactive
RSN: Geve0

Re: Giving up PVP

Post by Geve » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:34 am

Don't give up entirely something you like in rs.
It's your game time, you pay for it, so kick back and take a break :)

I think you will find a fresh perspective that way ;)

Andey
Inactive
RSN: Andey

Post by Andey » Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:38 am

You're absolutely right :) Maybe you'll be able to come up with some intresting strategy you never thought possible. ^^

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:45 am

Don't you dare leave us, Scootchy-Elvis! Let's skill and kill! ;)

Brad
morituri te salutant

Dave
RSN: Neltak

Post by Dave » Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:58 am

:cry:

Sadly this era of RS PvPers are very attached to their pixels; nearly everyone safes and oftentimes once they get low on food they run to the nearest safespot. With that said, never have I heard the "ask me to fight first" line...thats just downright foolish.

Hopefully you can find enjoyment in skilling and still go pking once in a while.
Currently playing: Civilization V, Hearthstone, Dwarf Fortress II, Golf (IRL).

scootch

Post by scootch » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:37 am

I been doing this Since Day one. 8 years 2 years i sat out played world of warcrat

But is been along time coming Do Iron wars with clan. Thats about it.

I still go in to PVP If Adm. tells me to kill someone .hehe
But pretty much done.
Did you Know KOA Use to being Pking clan Deep pain Was A pker.
I will miss the wars.

Scootch

Kofal
Inactive
RSN: Kof JollyElf

Post by Kofal » Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:16 pm

I was never a good pker, I tried many times but with awareness that I would probably die LOL. I wasn't scared like some get, I just didn't take my best stuff. But I also didn't expect someone to ask first LOL.

Don't let that one person make you quit pking, just kill them and laugh as you pick up the loot.

I always wanted to be a good pker but just didn't get the hang of it.

I do remember doing level 3 clues in the wild. Keep your eye out for that white dot LOL.

I hope you don't leave. I don't like when a clan has that "only 1 clan" rule. I wonder if they use a penguin clan once a week? hehe

Sir Chris
Inactive
RSN: FileNotFound

Post by Sir Chris » Wed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Err, first off, if you intend to leave KoA "you have to ask first" and the answer is NO!!...lol, you gotta do what you gotta do to make the game fun for you. There are other types of PvP too don't forget, I know they're not the same as pking but some like it.
Also, to be honest not sure I would want a clan that was that controlling as to not let you be in other clans, especially since it is a specialized clan. As far as the Godwars go, they can be quite addictive. Either way you decide to go, remember you do need to do what is "Fun" for you, otherwise ....why play the game?

Nooni
Inactive
RSN: Noonshade0

Post by Nooni » Wed Oct 14, 2009 9:48 pm

What!"Ask first!" jagex made pvp worlds for a reason. It has a warning when you go in. It doesnt matter if you're there to skill because you get more xp. That guy was just out of order, if you go to a PVP world, you have to expect to lose your stuff.
[center][img]http://i269.photobucket.com/albums/jj71 ... nweare.png[/img]
[b][color=#BF00FF]Look down to see the darkest shadow; look up to see the brightest light![/color] [/b]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Noonshade0][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/w4y8xr8/ ... shade0.png[/img][/url][/center]

Likatutu
RSN: Likatutu

Post by Likatutu » Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:21 pm

That is ridonkulous! You don't ask first! If someone asked me if they can attack me, I'd be like HELL TO THE NO!
And, what warring clan won't allow you to be in another clan, a skilling clan for that matter!
Shoot, I'm in a top warring clan and I'm allowed in KoA <3 KoA

AND DON'T LEAVE KoA!

Rob Shimmer
Inactive
RSN: Robbie X0X

Post by Rob Shimmer » Fri Oct 16, 2009 4:15 pm

Wow, Thats amazing, Yeah ive found the wild has changed alot over the years, most time's i prefer not to pvp anymore, I already stopped p2p pvp, if anything i will go to f2p, but there is just amazing, people afraid to lose 300k in rune if that, I've actually seen kids not attack me in large fights DF do called playoff's it basiclly, two people will mass recruit for there cc thna go to a warold and war each other, weridest thing I ever seen, but in these wars ive seen people walk up to me see my cmb and walk away, while i was sitting down resting. To me those wars are to just fool around in , i walk around and snipe people or what ever, long way pvp has come since I was in Dark Slayers. Now Tbh most clan's annoy me especilly clan's that will spam that there DS or people who have copied kidefense's rsn.

scootch

Post by scootch » Sat Oct 17, 2009 3:48 pm

Lot reasons i gave it up And yer right Kids, Like fight fight run in the bank, I almost had this guy one day he ran bank , Banked his stuff and he died Bones all i got. It A waiste of food, and time. 45 Wild few clans Nothing much. Only people i see up their are old freinds walking around lol. Best day up their 30 of us all know each other . we just went for it and fought each other. I got 2 kills then got teamed and died but was worth it to fight my own level. Was alot of fun. All my old crew is in god wars they live in their. So for now I am done iron wars with KOA will be the The end of it.

Thanks for the posts
Scootch

scootch

Post by scootch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:20 am

out of retirement heck with their askin I just jump on them Theirs a new marshall In town
SCOOTCH

Geve
Inactive
RSN: Geve0

Post by Geve » Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:54 am

Wow Scootch! A grand total of 11 days of retirement? :lol:

scootch

Post by scootch » Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:45 am

Am sorry I cant just skill its driving me insane.