Adding a Cookie for the Menu Status

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Dima
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Dima

Adding a Cookie for the Menu Status

Post by Dima » Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:37 am

Since there's an option to collapse the menu on the right, I thought it would be awesomazingly useful to be able to preserve the state of the menu. E.g, a menu that will remain as shown in the attached file regardless of where you're browsing.
I had an awesome signature, but the internet went bankrupt.

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Re: Adding a Cookie for the Menu Status

Post by Deep_Pain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 11:52 am

:? I actually thought it did do that, it's only when you pointed it out that I realised it didn't lol. I shall definately take a look now to see why it's not remembering the settings, If I don't find a reason tho, I'm sorry to say it's going to be in a fairly long to do list. Although I'm thinking it may be related to why the mainpage surveys seem to forget me everytime I refresh the page now, they didn't before :-/ lol

Thanks I'll check it out.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Re: Adding a Cookie for the Menu Status

Post by Deep_Pain » Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:50 pm

It appears this is a known bug with the CMS, it is supposed to remember what you chose, it looks like they are not going to fix this bug as next release is out soon, but I have asked if it is possible, so will let you know as soon as I know thx.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.