BGH Clan Cup

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Mr Wyrd
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Mr Wyrd

BGH Clan Cup

Post by Mr Wyrd » Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:59 pm

Are we participating in this?

If so, does anyone have any info on how to successfully complete a hunt and not just get dino trampled right away???

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Re: BGH Clan Cup

Post by Jax » Wed Aug 21, 2019 5:13 pm

I'm not and I think that a Clan cup should be something that all of the clan members could participate. Also there should be more events than just one.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:04 am

Mr Wyrd wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 2:59 pm
Are we participating in this?

If so, does anyone have any info on how to successfully complete a hunt and not just get dino trampled right away???
I've only ever had 2 kills so far, I think tbf they've done it a bit soon after release, I've just got the hunter marks for quicker build traps, had a second go but it's still hectic, now building the lodges etc for less frogs and more time to be caught, hoping that will help, but right now after one kill I'm done as it takes so long, I'd be lucky to get 2 kills in an hour.
Image]

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:16 am

I did it just to get my comp cape back, so maybe I have 20-30 kills.
To avoid getting caught by the dino you have to be quick, keep running around while building/arming the traps and hide in the tall grass when needed. If you keep hunting the same dino, once you know what's the better poison, stock on poisoned spears and all you need to build the traps.
There are safe spots in some of the arenas and the dinos follow patterned paths and some of them let you move more freely around the place.
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage