!!!!THE WEEKEND OF THE LIVING DEAD(DXPW)!!!!

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: FatFingers23
RSN2: FitFingers

!!!!THE WEEKEND OF THE LIVING DEAD(DXPW)!!!!

Post by FatFingers23 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:36 pm

*Let me know if this is off, as you all know im not the best with time zone conversions, aka math.*

Its that time of the (half)year again for DXPW and Aeru's bi-yearly recycled post that FatFingers23 makes a few changes to every 6 months.

The event and by some bizarre coincidence the double experience starts at 12:00 UTC (in game clock) on Friday the 17th of February. It ends at 12:00 UTC on Monday the 20th of February.

Who will be KoA's biggest gainer? Watch the action here. I advise you don't actually watch it, it is pretty boring. Maybe refresh it from time to time. Also everyone can compete just by logging into Runescape and gaining exp, in case that wasn't clear.

And here is the tracker for it! http://www.runeclan.com/clan/kingdom_of_asgarnia
For Xp tracker this year I think it'll be best just to go with the default one that is created on Runeclan.com when dxp starts. MAKE SURE TO LOGOUT BEFORE DXPW AND BEFORE IT IS OVER FOR IT TO COUNT, may even want to logout and visit the page 30mins before and after dxpw, I'm sure their server and runescape's high scores servers will be in overdrive this weekend.

Important Notes

Log out before the event!
So that the high scores are updated and the tracker can take an accurate snapshot.

Abide by Jagex and KoA rules!
Because unlike redundancy there is no sexy side to cheating.

Don't change your name from now until the end!
The tracker will get confused. You will also jeopardize your precious stat increments.

Show the Avatars respect!
If you choose to summon an avatar during the weekend, please be mindful of others.
Remember that there are clan-mates that cannot use all worlds (e.g. high level dungeoneering worlds; high skill total worlds; VIP world).
Please be sure that there is at least one avatar available at a bank or Portable location not in priff for members who cannot get to priff.
Also there will be tons and tons and tons of portables on different worlds at CA(Combat Academy) in lummy or other spots , you can check the Friend Chat 'Portables' for these locations or on discord we have a bot that will tell you some of their locations with the command !portables , we just ask that you work with one another on this if you want the avatar bonus to try and find a world with portables that everyone can Benefit from if you are using a portable location.
You can not take an avatar to another Clan Citadel to use portables there.
If you summon an avatar, you MUST remain in the CC while using it.
If you have an avatar summoned and you decide to leave the game, you MUST dismiss it prior to logging, or a staff will recall it immediately or within 15mins.
Periodically (every 15 mins or so), announce in CC that you have one out and its current location and world. Likewise, please monitor the CC for requests from fellow members asking where the avatars are.
Also thanks to Jagex you can now do this to check on world location of avatars. Clan Interface > yellow T looking thing on left, Clan Noticeboard (icon is grey and looks like a hanging board) and it will show who has Avatar out and what world. BUT PLEASE CALL OUT LOCATION , Try and keep an eye out on ClanChat in case someone asks.
If you've summoned the avatar for 2 hours, ask in CC if someone else would like to use it. If not, then you're welcome to continue using it.

I Hope everyone has a good weekend, I will try my best to be on as much as my body will let me and help anyway I can, if you need anything you can message me or the rest of staff before and during the weekend. I hope everything will go smooth, don't forget to have fun!

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: !!!!THE WEEKEND OF THE LIVING DEAD(DXPW)!!!!

Post by Cally Raven » Mon Feb 13, 2017 5:50 pm

Thanx Bailey, lets have a great DXP weekend Folks!! :D
Image]

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by FatFingers23 » Mon Feb 13, 2017 6:35 pm

I had forgotten completely that portables were a thing >.< Someone brought it to my attention and i thank them for it :D. So i have address them in this post, if you notice anything else you can Pm me or staff in game or on the forum. Thank you everyone for all your help :D

Raist Fasa
Inactive
RSN: Raistfasa

Post by Raist Fasa » Tue Feb 14, 2017 9:25 pm

Wooooo Hoooo!!! Sooooo looking forward to this!!! Ty for the post Bailey!
Main Account now Raistfasa (one word with no space)
Maxed June 9th 2017

All Hail Zaros...

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:16 am

BUMP!! :D

Just a reminder before the weekend of the guidelines for avatar use. let's all have a great time Folks :D
Image]

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:58 pm

Is the tracker broken?
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

FatFingers23
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by FatFingers23 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 10:58 pm

May have to refresh if it's a white page, looks like the sever is overworking so it's not updating as well but if you click on your profile it updates it and adds to the dxpw list. Does look like a refresh right now isn't worlkkng, hopefully it'll be up soon and it should still track your xp even if it seems like it is down.

Okay after a bit of refreshing got it up, the direct link is http://www.runeclan.com/clan/kingdom_of ... xp_weekend

Also noticed there's almost 1,000 people on runeclan, I've never seen it over 200 so I bet it's struggling

Touristguide
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Touristguide

Post by Touristguide » Sat Feb 18, 2017 2:14 am

Let the leveling up madness begin!!!

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Tue Feb 21, 2017 4:07 am

Do we have the results on this? I clicked the link and it's all gone now...
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Cally Raven » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:55 am

SnowAngel wrote:Do we have the results on this? I clicked the link and it's all gone now...
The exp is still there on runeclan if you click on exp tracker and put one of the columns to dxp weekend. Here's the top 10 I caught this morning :D
Attachments
ScreenHunter_90 Feb. 21 08.51.jpg
ScreenHunter_90 Feb. 21 08.51.jpg (48.78 KiB) Viewed 8955 times
Image]