Time to say 'Goodbye'

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Time to say 'Goodbye'

Post by Diplomatt » Wed May 11, 2016 6:56 pm

Hello Peoples!!!

The newer members may say, "Who is that?", don't worry, you may also be joined by the older members..........yes, I have not been on in a looooong
time.

As some of you that are connected to me on Facebook and in real life will know, I have had a very hectic past 2 years. This has been a struggle to get online, leaving the armed forces after 26 years, getting a job in the North Sea and unfortunately the last 18 months has just blown me into an altogether different mindset with losing both my parents within a 16 month period. I just can't seem to get back into RS.

So, I had a chat with Katie and we sort of agreed on what the way ahead was..............I would like to donate all my RS money to the clan, specifically one person, who will buy RS Bonds with it and pay for some drinks from me at the next Runefest! I am selling all my gear and currently have 450 Million, will that get enough bonds for drinks?

If you have any other ideas for this donation (as the worldwide segment of the clan may feel left out as they can't get to Runefest in London), please add them to this thread! I am also unsure what to do with my player 'Diplomatt', so if anyone has any ideas for him as well, they will be greatly received...........He is a total level of around 2440 with about 7 x 99's, a nice house, a large port and I did have a quest cape but the last new 8 quests evaded me as I wasn't playing. Do you want him, do you know a worthy player that would love him? (I am selling everything sellable though!). I was tempted to sell him but I can't see how you can't get swindled by them!!!

Anyway, I will still be online for a week or so as I have stuff to sell still and its not going quickly and I will also be on Facebook ......I can't leave the KOA Facebook page as I started it and it will disappear as a group!!!

Yours

Andy :x

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Re: Time to say 'Goodbye'

Post by Jax » Wed May 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Seeing a old RS player and KoA member permanently quits, it hurts. It's hard to say farewell, but I wish you the best in your life. If you should feel the RS spark rising again and you find the time, than remember that we will be here (hopefully) and help you to build up if it is needed. I personally never support the donation of wealth and selling/giving away ones account. I have had similar thought when I was in high school but I resisted it and kept it stalled, about 2 years later I re-found the motivation and time and soon after that also KoA. We all need or should take a break from games or activities, but life has also thought me that destroying your creation and hard work isn't the best idea.

With best wishes
Erebos Jax (Devilnion)

P.S sorry for my bad English
Last edited by Jax on Thu May 12, 2016 8:31 am, edited 2 times in total.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Post by Cally Raven » Wed May 11, 2016 7:54 pm

So sorry to hear you are leaving Rs Andy :( but understand entirely the reasons for that. Can I suggest going into Alumni tho if you are not playing so you can still keep in touch with your fellow clannies? :ymhug:
You have been one of the constants in my time here in KoA and I would like to thank you for the laughs and chats we've had over the years. Hope we can keep in touch via facebook here and there.
Thanx for thinking of the Runefest crew and their beer situation but whatever you decide to do with your gp I'm sure staff will help out if needed :D

Now for the Admin bit..... as a clan we abide by Jagex rules. Should you hand over your Diplomatt account to anyone else that is construed as account sharing and cannot be condoned by KoA. The account could not be added to clan because of this. Sorry but them's the rules. :D

I'm sure all of our clan members old and new (some of us are getting very old 8O ) would like to join me in thanking you for your 6 years with us and wish you and yours all the very best in life. Take care and keep in touch :ymhug: :D
Image]

Gridenough
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Gridenough

Post by Gridenough » Thu May 12, 2016 12:03 am

I will miss you, though I do understand that rl drags us away sometimes. I once didn't play for more than 2 years. However, I do keep coming back. You might think about keeping back a bit of cash and some basic armor just in case. I'd love to see you in-game some time in the vague future. Keep diplomatt. You might log on as a free player sometime a few years from now. (Or maybe not, but I hope you think about us from time to time.) I hope your life gets more comfortable for you soon.

magerpainz
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Magerpainz

Post by magerpainz » Thu May 12, 2016 12:41 am

Good luck Andy! Keep your Chin up!
Image Image Image
Sometimes..standing for what you believe...means standing alone!
"Live your life. Take chances. Be crazy. Don't wait. Right now is the oldest you've ever been and the youngest you will ever be again!"
I want a Spartan Woman!

Aerumnous
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Aerumnous

Post by Aerumnous » Thu May 12, 2016 2:29 am

Sounds like you've had to deal with a lot recently. Sorry to hear that, and sorry to see you go.

Hold on to your account details. RS has a funny way of burrowing itself back into your life even after you thought it was a distant memory.

As for your gp do whatever will give you the biggest smile :) If that is turning it into beer, go for it!
ImageImage

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Thu May 12, 2016 3:51 am

You are ancient in this clan.... but as you know so many have already left so I do understand. I'm very sorry to hear about your parents, I can only imagine that pain... As for your account, I would say keep it for your kids to play on some day. They might not get hooked on it but it was a big part of your life at one time and something you can share with them. Take care! :ymhug: ~Ashlee
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Post by Lawidget » Thu May 12, 2016 4:55 am

Andy...you are such a wonderful clannie. You will be missed and you are a great person in RL.

I am sorry for your loss in real life. I wish you all the best.

Loves, hugs and many blessings always.

Laurie

Twirlindana
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Twirlindana

Post by Twirlindana » Thu May 12, 2016 3:57 pm

Sorry to see you go Andy. :(
Don't give your Rs stuff away. Who knows, maybe you'll feel like playing again once life gives you a break.
"I'm no hero. I put my bra on one boob at a time just like everyone else" - Tina Belcher
ImageImageImageImage

Mjay
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: MJay7

Post by Mjay » Thu May 12, 2016 4:13 pm

We will be sure to have a drink or two for you at RF. Take care Andy :)
ImageImage

lacey days
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Lacey Days
RSN2: AgedSquirel

Post by lacey days » Thu May 12, 2016 7:02 pm

Noooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally got you converted to a Mac, and you now have to say goodbye =(

Totally understand why, as I am going through something similar myself at the mo, but I know I shall truly miss the banter and chats we've had over the years, you old scummer, but know how hard it can be to get motivated when real life bites you on the bum.

Take care, and while I'm rubbish on Facebook, I'm sure I shall see you on there from time to time.

Lacey
*•„¸¸„•*^*•„¸¸^*•„¸¸..;Lacey Days;..¸¸„•*^¸¸„•*^*•„¸¸„•*
¸;›^¸.¸•º°˜°º•„¸¸„..Catch a star for me..„¸¸„•º°˜°º•¸.¸^‹;¸
..........`«„¸¸„»´.........˜°º•„¸¸„...„¸¸„•º°˜..........`«„¸¸„»´.........

Touristguide
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Touristguide

Post by Touristguide » Thu May 12, 2016 8:50 pm

Good fortune to you and best wishes to your future.

dunder
Inactive
RSN: dunder miffl

Post by dunder » Sat May 14, 2016 4:39 pm

We will miss you Andy, keep it real, bro!