Ideas for recruiting

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Re: Ideas for recruiting

Post by Oobz » Thu Aug 20, 2015 6:45 pm

Lady Kal wrote:Our numbers are terribly shrinking lately. This picture of chat is becoming more usual:
I suppose it depends what time of day it is really, it is the summer, but I have noticed it a bit quieter lately to be fair.
Lady Kal wrote:Do we have a plan for recruiting or we just sit and wait until the clan dies ?
Nobody is just waiting for the clan to die.
Lady Kal wrote:The cc is pretty much quiet now . I know, I could contribute myself more as well ( just really busy with pvm :P ) but I´m speaking in general terms .
Maybe everyone else is busy doing their own thing too.
Lady Kal wrote:And I´m really confused... Am I the only one who is considering this an issue?
No, this has been an issue/discussion point for admin since forever, runescape changes, clans change, we are definitely open to new ideas from everyone in the clan. If anyone has any specific ideas PLEASE tell us.
Lady Kal wrote:Obviously occasional bumpin of RSOF isn´t helping.
This is why I keep asking everyone in the clan to try to keep the thread bumped, when it is bumped 3-4 times per day it seems more effective.
Lady Kal wrote:The only thing that has been done differently so far is that we don´t kick inactive members... but it´ s not helping getting new members.
It's not the only thing, we also open the cc for 3 days of the week. I know we haven't got a landing page up yet but I really hope we are going to have that up soon.

I also believe there was talk about a teamspeak channel, I wasn't around for the conversation in cc but believe this is a good idea and think that everyone agrees on this. We will get something posted on this in the next day or 2.
Image Image

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Re: Ideas for recruiting

Post by Lady in Ice » Thu Aug 20, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks, Oobz