In-game noticeboard

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

In-game noticeboard

Post by Oobz » Thu Jul 10, 2014 11:54 am

Not sure how many of you have seen or tried the in-game calendar. We have tried it a few times and it just wasn't that good. It has been improved a fair bit now and some staff members have looked into it and had a mess about with it.

Notice about chosen worlds: If the chosen world is set to world 1, that means the world is to be confirmed as there is no "to be confirmed" option to choose!

If you are interested in seeing what events are happening soon, check it out.

Here's how:

First, make sure you have the clan chat list open and notice the "expand clan actions" button down the bottom left of the list. Click on this to show more options:

Once clicked, you will see the following options. The 3rd option across is the clan noticeboard, click on this to show the noticeboard:

Once opened, you will see the different events planned, click on any of them to show the details:

It shows you various information, the date, time, world etc. You can also click the "notify me" tick box to be notified of the event. I'm not sure at what point it actually notifies you though :)

If the creator of the event has also created an RSOF forum thread to accompany the event, there will be a forum button next to the broadcast button Edit: only staff can see the broadcast button. Click on this to take you the KoA RSOF forum where there will be more information about the event.

Hope we get this feature used as I think it's come on a lot since it was first released, although it is still not perfect!
Image Image

Lawidget
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: La Widget

Re: In-game noticeboard

Post by Lawidget » Thu Jul 10, 2014 2:31 pm

Thank you!

Laurie

mysticmoggy
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: mysticmoggy

Post by mysticmoggy » Mon Jul 21, 2014 7:57 am

Another thing that I seemed to have missed! Thanks oobz I will have a look next week when I get back from Llanbedrog

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Thu Apr 23, 2015 7:08 pm

El Bumpo!

We are trying to get people to use this more, it has come a long way since it was first implemented :)

If anyone has any questions about it, please just asked here or in game and I will do my best to answer!
Image Image

syfyqueen
RSN: Syfyqueen

Post by syfyqueen » Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:23 am

Kewl! B-)
ImageImage