An unacceptable sickness pervading this clan.

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

An unacceptable sickness pervading this clan.

Post by Deep_Pain » Mon Nov 04, 2013 12:53 pm

It falls to me to make a sad announcement. One that I'm sure will shock and hurt many within the clan.

I can only apologise if this post should cause anyone trauma or unrest, however please be assured that the admins and staff of Koa always put the safety of our members as a top priority and we are doing everything in our power to oust this disgusting and vile behaviour from our clan.

ok I really don't know how to put this in a way that won't make some of you heave. I can only apologise for the filthy uncensored language I am about to use.

It has come to the attention of the admin team, that some members of our almighty, venerable clan...

do not have ketchup on their bacon sandwich!

I know.. I'm sorry disgusting as that may be, I must go further and those of a delicate nature may wish to look away.. but some of these perverted individuals... I don't know how I can say this, so I'm going to come straight out with it...

Put brown sauce on their bacon sandwich!!

This is not only an affront to every sensible member in koa, but ruins a bacon sandwich in such a way is tantamount to heresy, it is also a sign of deviancy beyond which I want to imagine.

What are we going to do about this scourge?

Firstly rest assured the safety and wellbeing of KoA members is paramount to us at KoA headquarters. We have spent many weeks utilising Dr Brads knowledge of such things and have come to the consensus that given the speed that this has spread through the clan this must be an airborne virus primarily transmitted when members are using the KoA CC. This is not as scary as it may come across, we have devised a method to protect you all. We have a range of protective suits which you may buy from the KoA shop soon, they come in 2 funky fashionable colours:
safety_suit.jpg
safety_suit.jpg (9.72 KiB) Viewed 4487 times
These are available at a one time only price of £1599 inc free delivery.
Or $2200 next day delivery in the states.

As you can tell, this is a price point we can't afford to sell at for long, so get them whilst stocks last!

Obviously you ask why we don't kick those infected out of the clan. There are 2 reasons for this.

Firstly this is a sickness, a brain malfunction caused by a highly infectious virus that no one asked to get. We cannot with the high moral values we set ourselves, hold this against the afflicted. We ask that everyone remain calm and not to alienate those affected. Who knows what else these poor people are capable of. Ultimately they are victims, as disgusting as you may find their beliefs, please remember just how damaged these individuals are, no one would sanely choose to have brown sauce on a bacon sandwich right?

Secondly we have hope! due to much investigation, and now trials by Dr Brad of a retro-virus we feel we are close to curing this ungodly affliction.

In the meantime there are some measures we will be bringing into force to protect you!

According to recent studies this virus is particularly wide-spread in the north of England and Wales - with as many as 42% of people preferring brown sauce on their bacon sandwich, for the safety of our members new applicants from these areas will immediately be placed into quarantine.

We will be testing all clan members for this virus, those infected will be segregated for their own safety. However this does not guarantee the safety of those without the virus, so we still suggest you buy yourself one of the fashionable suits above.

Should you wish to test yourself for this virus please select the more appetising of the following 2 pictures:

Picture A:
ketchup.jpg
ketchup.jpg (180.74 KiB) Viewed 4487 times
Picture B:
brown.jpg
brown.jpg (25.16 KiB) Viewed 4487 times
I selected picture A!
Well done you are currently un-infected
I selected picture B!
You are one sick individual - seek help immediately!

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Cally Raven
Site Admin
Site Admin
RSN: Cally Raven

Re: An unacceptable sickness pervading this clan.

Post by Cally Raven » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:01 pm

I confess!!!................I am the spawn of the devil and a slavedriver to boot, I am also a northern lass and therefore I have this so called virus, I Love brown sauce on my bacon sarnies and you cannot stop me doing so!!
I thought I had successfully infiltrated staff lines, this has obviously failed :(
I am off to a spa somewhere in Chester for a few days to laze about and eat bacon butties with shedloads, I tell ya shedloads of brown sauce on them. :x
You can try and deal with my affliction when I get back but by then I will have brought supplies of brown sauce bottles (I may not even empty them first ;) ) to chuck at ya :lol:
See ya all in a few days :D
Image]

Shortstuff
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Shortstuff

Post by Shortstuff » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:04 pm

OMG this is an outrage, who in this day in age use....the brown stuff. It should be struck from the shelves of shops for not being nice at all.

We should all stock up on the red stuff, and anyone in koa that doesnt agree, i hope u rot in the brown stuff :)

Viz
RSN: Viz

Post by Viz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:11 pm

I reject both photos!

Veggie is the way to go

VIVA la Revolution! :@)
[b][color=#FF4000][center]Viz ~ 1,196th to reach 200m Dungeoneering Xp on the 12th August 2013[/center][/color][/b]

[center][sig]2013_Interclan_Viz.png[/sig][/center]

Dr Brad
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Dr Brad

Post by Dr Brad » Mon Nov 04, 2013 1:14 pm

A scandal to eclipse Watergate!
morituri te salutant

SnowAngel
Inactive
RSN: SnowAngel

Post by SnowAngel » Mon Nov 04, 2013 2:35 pm

ummm... well.... I've never had a bacon sandwich so I'm not sure which category I fall into. :-?
*2nd acct - PurpleSnow
Image Image ImageImageImage

Missing Jeff @};- (Magerpainz)

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:01 pm

sSnow Angel wrote:ummm... well.... I've never had a bacon sandwich so I'm not sure which category I fall into. :-?
8O

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Jax
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Erebos Jax

Post by Jax » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:29 pm

Bacon sandwich with a sauce, hell no [-( . Pickled Jalapeno Rings is the way to go if you want topping for your sandwich >:) . Go go Green.
Qotsisajak
Nwûl tash.
Dzwol shâsotkun.
Shâsotjontû châtsatul nu tyûk.
Tyûkjontû châtsatul nu midwan.
Midwanjontû châtsatul nu asha.
Ashajontû kotswinot itsu nuyak.
Wonoksh Qyâsik nun.

Steam: Devilnion
Origin: Holgoma
Anime-Planet: Devilnion

Katy
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: K aty

Post by Katy » Mon Nov 04, 2013 3:51 pm

sSnow Angel wrote:ummm... well.... I've never had a bacon sandwich so I'm not sure which category I fall into. :-?

Correct me if I am wrong Deep, but I believe this is an affliction in it self!! :-& An immediate remedy is the eating of copius rashers of bacon, on crusty white bread, with or without fresh tomatoes (forget any of this sauce rubbish) and lettuce (the BLT)! If you really want sauce...may I suggest mayonaise!!
Having a dirty mind makes ordinary conversations much more interesting

“She who dies with the most shoes wins!

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:13 pm

Mayonnaise is acceptable on cold bacon as part of a blt.

warm mayonnaise is a nono. on anything.

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:22 pm

I have to compose myself before replying properly to this thread, I will be back to debunk this utter bilge when the anger has faded!
Image Image

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Mon Nov 04, 2013 4:53 pm

safety suits running low.. get yours now.. paypal accepted!

(tho sender has to pay the paypal fees - obviously at that price we are making no profit!)

ImSurferRosa
RSN: ImSurferRosa

Post by ImSurferRosa » Mon Nov 04, 2013 6:54 pm

Ummmmm, is mayonnaise safe? It's the only way I can eat bacon sandwiches (funny, this is what I ate for dinner last night). I stay away from ketchup and this brown sauce virus, I have never came in contact with. Good thing it seems to be contained on the other side of the world, waaaay up north from me. Hopefully I should be safe for the time being.

I'll just continue to stay on my lil' island, away from this plague.

I'll just keep my fingers crossed that this brown sauce has not spread to Japan and make it's way through the Pacific ocean, and find it washed up on our beaches like the rest of the tsunami debris.

Stay safe everyone!

syfyqueen
RSN: Syfyqueen

Post by syfyqueen » Mon Nov 04, 2013 7:52 pm

The virus has mutated and I've been infected!! I despise ketchup or brown sauce on my bacon sandwich. :-&
I must have, oh the inhumanity, mayo and...... Dijon mustard!! However, I'm willing to sacrifice for the greater good & live with this infection as it's very yummy in my tummy, rofl. =P~
ImageImage

Oobz
Clan Member
Clan Member
RSN: Oobz

Post by Oobz » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:45 pm

Reason number 1 you HP haters are wrong - Harold Wilson loved the stuff, it was actually nicknamed Wilsons Gravy because he drowned everything in it, if the Prime Minister liked it, it must be good.

Reason number 2 - You are just generally wrong about most things Deep, that includes anything food related.

Reason number 3 - I am right and you are wrong.

I have also gone to the trouble of getting out there and obtaining some quotes from some happy and not so happy bacon sarnie lovers.

Case number 1

I think it is quite obvious just by looking at this picture that putting tomato sauce onto your bacon sarnie is bad for you, I mean just look how ill our friend looks!
poorly dog 1.jpg
poorly dog 1.jpg (44.86 KiB) Viewed 4439 times
Case number 2

In contrast to the previous picture of the extremely sick looking dog, look at this happy, healthy looking fella. He has Brown sauce on his bacon sarnies and obviously is far healthier and happier than the previous pup.
happy.jpg
happy.jpg (106.11 KiB) Viewed 4439 times
Case number 3

I won't go on too much, but I will post 1 more picture which is surely conclusive evidence that Brown sauce is actually good for and this talk of any virus is pure idiocy. I can only speculate that the original author of this cruel, vicious story was deprived of Brown sauce as a young child. It is understandable that the thoughts and feelings of one deprived of the good stuff be warped enough to post such trash. Anyway, to the evidence.
cat1.jpg
cat1.jpg (51.19 KiB) Viewed 4439 times
With the concrete evidence posted above, I don't see the need to debate this any further. You can lock the thread now, thanks.
Image Image