deleting some forums.

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

deleting some forums.

Post by Deep_Pain » Sun May 19, 2013 11:03 pm

EDIT:

I've made some changes to the forums, hopefully to make navigation less of an issue and to tidy away some of the stuff that really isn't needed.

I've put the democracy - Clan newspaper and announcement section all into one forum called "Clan" where anything about the clan can be discussed - rather than having 3 low activity forums.
The Clan Citadel and Citadel Archive have been made subforums of this.

I have moved Event Archive to be a subforum of the Events forum. Then moved the old olympics archives to a subforum of the event archives. So they're still there, but tidied away a little.
I've deleted the event images / videos forum as it only had around 15 posts in 5 years. The posts have been merged into the event ideas / discussion forum.

Chit Chat looks ok to me as it is?

Clan applications looks a bit of a mess with all the sub-forums.. but im a little too tired to get my head round that right now lol.

The Runescape section seems ok
I deleted the PVP sections as it only has about 2 posts a year and merged the posts into RS Chat.
I've moved achievements out from hiding as a subforum - to a main forum - it's something we shouldn't be hiding

I have removed this post from publicly accessible forums - I think for security of members it's best not to have a list of users other accounts for anyone to see.
http://www.koaclan.co.uk/forums/viewtopi ... 38&t=10648
The information has been merged into this post:
http://www.koaclan.co.uk/forums/viewtopi ... 97#p125697

any suggestions or ideas on the forum more than welcome.

ORIGINAL POST BELOW

I'm deleting the democracy forum - will move posts to relevant places - future votes can be held in announcement section.

Both sections are hardly used, so they just make navigating the forums more complex than need be.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Satrianisaxe
RSN: Satrianisaxe

Re: deleting some forums.

Post by Satrianisaxe » Sun May 19, 2013 11:11 pm

Shouldn't we vote on that?!? ;)

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Mon May 20, 2013 3:28 pm

No but maybe we should make more use of it now it is no longer there ;-)

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

Zaijal
Inactive
RSN: Zaijal

Post by Zaijal » Thu May 23, 2013 2:00 pm

I like the changes, we didn't need so many main forum branches =p