Vix and Chap leaving and refusal of NL's application.

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Vix and Chap leaving and refusal of NL's application.

Post by Deep_Pain » Sun Nov 09, 2008 11:56 am

We did not mean to purposely keep you hidden from what was going on here, but we tried to keep this matter private, for vix's privacy.

Vix has not been kicked and we are sad to see her go. She looked to be a promising member of staff for KoA and I'm sure we have all got to know her to be a decent person over the period she has been in KoA.

It came to light recently that Vix had lied on her application to be staff, and that she had been sharing an account. There were some other things involved, but as they involve real life matters for vix's privacy we feel it better those are kept private.

We had not managed to discuss the situation between the admin team, as only one of us were on. Before we could speak about it as a team Vix decided to step down and leave KoA. This is her decision and we respect that.

If you know the other reasons Vix may have left, please bear in mind these invlove real life issues and for vix's privacy I urge you please do not spread them around the clan.

Chapp left in support of vix, which really made null some questions we were going to ask him. NL's application has been refused in relation to this also.

Sorry for all the cloak and dagger stuff, we felt it best that we should tell you something, but as real life matters were involved thought it would be unfair to give any more information. I hope you understand.

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.