Should we raise clan requirements?

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Poll ended at Thu Nov 13, 2008 5:52 pm

Yes
54%
No
41%
Abstain
5%

Total votes: 37

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni
RSN: Deep Pain
RSN2: Choose Life

Post by Deep_Pain » Tue Nov 04, 2008 5:52 pm

I won't hijack the intial post as to why I think we should raise requirements.

I believe we need to, however I won't post my views until a few others have, a bit unfair if my views are at the top, when the choice is yours.

For information purposes 3 people do not meet the 1600 skill requirement and maybe about 8 dont meet combat 110+.

So to keep it simple:

Should we raise the clan requirements to

110+ combat &/OR 1600+ skill total

Anyone in the clan already who does not meet these requirements will not be affected or expected to meet the requirements within a time period or anything. If you are in you are in :P
Last edited by Deep_Pain on Mon Nov 10, 2008 12:20 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Reason: &/or

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

QueenMaedh
RSN: Queen Maedh

Re: Should we raise clan requirements?

Post by QueenMaedh » Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:51 pm

Yes I believe we should. The release of summoning for one thing affects combat level and we should therefore evolve with it.

RedFalling
RSN: Redfalling

Post by RedFalling » Tue Nov 04, 2008 7:47 pm

I do not see the harm in raising the bar a little. As Queen said, summoning has made the combat levels raise and more easy to abtain. We could set the reqs. to something like 100+ with summoning, 100+ without. or something like that.
[color=#BF0000]A member of KoA since:[/color] [color=#FF0000]A long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away...[/color]

[url=http://www.draynor.net/][img]http://www.draynor.net/log/dragon/male/ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Redfalling][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/water/7_ ... alling.png[/img][/url]
[img]http://i654.photobucket.com/albums/uu26 ... Oly3rd.gif[/img]

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Tue Nov 04, 2008 8:11 pm

the vote is on 110 combat or 1600 skill red :P

It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.

QueenMaedh
RSN: Queen Maedh

Post by QueenMaedh » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:13 pm

Sorry deep do you mean one or the other... if you do I would vote 110 combat. The reason behind this would be that a low skill level would not really affect the rest of the clan but a low combat level could mean a drain on resources at monster killing or pvp.

Ewsentinel
RSN: Ewsentinel

Post by Ewsentinel » Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:23 pm

QueenMaedh wrote:Sorry deep do you mean one or the other... if you do I would vote 110 combat. The reason behind this would be that a low skill level would not really affect the rest of the clan but a low combat level could mean a drain on resources at monster killing or pvp.
I believe Deep means do we raise the requirements to 110+ cb or 1600 ttl, meaning that applicant would have to have 110+ cb and/or 1600 ttl to be accepted into the clan (along with the age requirement, of course).

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Tue Nov 04, 2008 10:10 pm

Ewsentinel wrote:
QueenMaedh wrote:Sorry deep do you mean one or the other... if you do I would vote 110 combat. The reason behind this would be that a low skill level would not really affect the rest of the clan but a low combat level could mean a drain on resources at monster killing or pvp.
I believe Deep means do we raise the requirements to 110+ cb or 1600 ttl, meaning that applicant would have to have 110+ cb and/or 1600 ttl to be accepted into the clan (along with the age requirement, of course).

that'll be it :D

Lady in Ice
Inactive
RSN: Lady in Ice

Post by Lady in Ice » Tue Nov 04, 2008 11:10 pm

Ouch lol

Kal < lvl 103

damnimmart
Inactive

Post by damnimmart » Wed Nov 05, 2008 12:01 am

on one hand I don't really feel this is necessary, on the other hand it doesn't do much harm either.

I think i'll vote in favor of changing the requirements this time. 110+ combat can be considered a pretty high requirement, but 1600 total level shouldn't be that hard to get for people that play on a regular base.

But I have to say the current requirements haven't brought any serious troubles to the clan up to date.

beefeater555
RSN: UNCLE LER0Y

Post by beefeater555 » Wed Nov 05, 2008 2:54 am

I don't really care either way.

However...
Can we raise that too...
LMAO!

9_red_monkey
Inactive
RSN: 9 red monkey

Post by 9_red_monkey » Wed Nov 05, 2008 3:39 am

I say raise it. If you arent that high and you are in the clan, no worries cause you wont be kicked. We are adults, why not raise the bar!

chap

Post by chap » Wed Nov 05, 2008 5:03 am

i will say yes on a few reasons i do not wish to have 110+ req for this clan isnt it a skill/event clan after all 1600total lvl is fine yes but if u put this in place give people in koa the chance to get it do not rush them let them have there own time to get the lvls but i say no to 110+ its hard enuf gettin people as it is due to the age req we dont want to many otherwise its gona cut recruiting out far more then usual

James Sarin
Inactive
RSN: James Sarin

Post by James Sarin » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:24 am

As long as I get to stay Im fine with it. I have a friend who wants to join too but he knows there are requirments so Im helping him train up. Even if hes not in the clan though would he still be able to chat with all of us sometimes? Hes a good guy. Some what sane and he gets my jokes. :(|)

Im afraid of the new quest. I hope I can actually start it right away so I can keep my cape. Im going to start working on crafting and fletching this week. I think I can get opne of them to 90 soon. Ill try for a 99 by the end of next month. But as every one knows Its hard for me to grind. Short attention span.
[img]http://sig.runeweb.net/sig/12/James_Sarin.png[/img]
[color=#0000FF][b][size=150]I have my quest cape.[/size] [/b][/color]I did die trying just as predicted. Im proud of my work.
[i][b][size=200][color=#FF0000]Feed me TACOS![/color][/size][/b][/i]

Deep_Pain
KoA Alumni
KoA Alumni

Post by Deep_Pain » Wed Nov 05, 2008 10:42 am

he should be able to, i will be making a post about the clan friends group on forums.