Drop Dung From Skill week IMO

Anything to do with the clan - suggestions - democracy - announcements - citadel.

Moderators: Citadel Overseer, Media, Liaison Team

Draco Ea
RSN: Draco Ea

Re: Drop Dung From Skill week IMO

Post by Draco Ea » Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Pilgrim Matt wrote:Drop dung from runescape imo!
I'd almost say "Amen brother", but I dont really think they should drop it from teh game, just drop it as a skill, it's a minigame for crying on loud. What next? make tears of guthix, soul wars, barbarian assault,... a skill?
"There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die."
[url=http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=Draco_Ea][img]http://runetrack.com/sigs/stat/ice/pose ... aco_Ea.png[/img][/url]

ooglebrain
Inactive
RSN: ooglebrain

Post by ooglebrain » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:14 am

If dungeoneering was an activity it would be an activity... Jagex made it a skill, so it's a skill.

There are things someone might not like about Runescape but it can't be changed. Just like in life... if there is something that you don't agree with but can't do anything about you have 2 options...
1) smile and do it or
2) smile and don't do it.

No one is being forced into training dungeoneering. No one will be judged if they don't participate in skill week. No one can tell you what you like and and what you don't like.

I voted for dungeoneering because it is my lowest skill and I enjoy it. Not only do I like it for the SKILL that it is, but I like it because it is helping me train my other skills so that I am able to achieve more in each dungeon.

paragram
Inactive
RSN: Paragram

Post by paragram » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:24 am

I agree with scootch on the lack of combat skill weeks. Only one I know of since I joined was slayer. I wouldn't mind attack, strength, defense, ranged, magic or prayer :!: I also agree with Calvin: if one doesn't care for a particular skill week, then by all means work on something else. I've done that before. I'm fine no matter what skill wins for skill week, I reserve the right to participate ~:>

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:28 am

I have open Mind about Everything I hopeI do. I wastold win a skill week then post what i want, I Like others in here do not have the time to Dedicate A skill. For along time. I belive combat skills Like Str def or attack. Would be great for alot of people. Then its not about your level.
Atm Is late and i am tired,

thanks for all the feed back on this.
KOA For Life
Scootch

Hid
Inactive
RSN: h id

Post by Hid » Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:20 am

I have no idea when the next time will be that I can pick a skill in a skill week, but when that happens, just tell me the skill you want, Scootchy, and I will put it up for you.
KoA achievements

Diplomatt
Inactive
RSN: Diplomatt

Post by Diplomatt » Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:13 am

dare you to pick Dung!

To be honest, if dung was picked, I would venture in there and get some xp, it's all part of being in the clan! (Don't pick RC though, I draw the line at that!)

scootch
RSN: Scootchy

Post by scootch » Thu Jul 29, 2010 12:46 pm

True pals Thanks Hid.

Take note folks Hid Is truley one the best Maxed out players in the game, very helpful And All around Good person